A tour of Tooting’s grocery shops and veggie eateries. Stops include:
- Shiv Darshan – Gujurati snack shop selling pure vegetarian sweets and snacks
- Pooja’s – one of the most popular South Asian vegetarian snack shops in London
- Bhavin’s – one of the oldest grocery shops in Tooting with a wide selection of interesting and exotic vegetables from around the world
- Get Juiced – a very creative vegan stall specialising in healthy juices
- Tooting Community Garden – a local community garden growing vegetables that reflects the cultural diversity of Tooting’s residents
The tour can also accommodate vegans on request.
To organise a Veggie Tour please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bespoke tours of Tooting can be organised to suit your foodie interests and at a time that suits you.
For more information and to organise a bespoke tour, please email email@example.com
A taste of Tooting’s rich cultural heritage through a tour of local independent food businesses. Meet shop keepers, restaurant owners and food producers whilst tasting the flavours that make Tooting so culturally diverse and exciting.
Each tour is different, but stops may include a visit to:
• London’s most popular South Asian snack shop • A traditional pie and mash shop with a story that has taken it to broadway • A forty-year-old grocery shop selling exotic vegetables from around the world • A producer of local organic gin • A Pilipino sari-sari shop • Try global flavours without leaving London • A walk through Tooting’s two famous markets
Taste of Tooting Tours run every third Saturday of the month from 2pm. Tickets are £15 and include all tastings!
The monthly tours are having a momentary break. Please check back in the near future for upcoming tours. In the meantime, please see below for other tours that can be organised on contact