A boozy tour of the local pubs, bars and tastings of locally produced drinks. Stops include:
- The King’s Head – Grade II listed Victorian pub
- The Wheathsheaf – saved from becoming a supermarket by the local community
- Graveney Gin – locally produced organic gin
- Unwinned – local wine bar selling unique wines with a story
- Craft Tooting – selling a great selection of locally brewed beers
Minimum 4 people, maximum 10 people.
To organise a Boozy Tour please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.