A tour of Tooting’s grocery shops and veggie eateries. Stops include:
- Shiv Darshan – Gujurati snack shop selling pure vegetarian sweets and snacks
- Pooja’s – one of the most popular South Asian vegetarian snack shops in London
- Bhavin’s – one of the oldest grocery shops in Tooting with a wide selection of strange and wonderful vegetables from around the world
- Get Juiced – a very creative vegan stall in the market
- Tooting Community Garden – a local community garden growing vegetables that reflect the cultural diversity of Tooting’s residents
The tour can also accommodate vegans on request.
To organise a Veggie Tour please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A boozy tour of the local pubs, bars and tastings of locally produced drinks. Stops include:
- The King’s Head – Grade II listed Victorian pub
- The Wheathsheaf – saved from becoming a supermarket by the local community
- Graveney Gin – locally produced organic gin
- Unwinned – local wine bar selling unique wines with a story
- Craft Tooting – selling a great selection of locally brewed beers
Minimum 4 people, maximum 10 people.
To organise a Boozy Tour please contact email@example.com.
Bespoke tours of Tooting can be organised to suit your foodie interests and at a time that suits you.
For more information and to organise a bespoke tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org